- Saulepa Beach House can fit up to 35 people and accommodate 15 people.
- Saulepa Beach House has the right to refuse to hand over the house if there are more arriving guests than the capacity of the holiday home and it has been agreed. Advances paid will not be refunded in this case.
- Check-in from 16:00, earlier arrival if possible and by special agreement.
Check-out no later than 12:00, late departure by special arrangement.
- Pets are allowed by prior arrangement.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of Saulepa Beach House. Smoking is allowed outdoors in designated areas with ashtrays.
- It is forbidden to leave burning candles and oil lamps on unattended.
- Barbecues are available on site. Barbecue on wooden terraces and in strong winds is prohibited. The grill must not be left unattended.
- A fire can only be performed in a designated area. It is forbidden to make a fire in strong winds and without supervision.
- Heating the barrel sauna without the owner’s permission is prohibited.
- Swimming in the outdoor pond and in the sea is at your own risk.
- Music must stop playing at midnight at 00:00.
- Guests will take care of the maintenance and cleanliness of Saulepa Beach House throughout their stay. When leaving, guests leave behind a well-kept house – the tables have been cleaned, the dishes have been washed, the packaging has been collected and the rubbish has been taken out of the rubbish bin.